Erasmus+ IHMB third short-term exchange held by Upplands-Bro Gymnasiet between January 27th – February 2nd started yesterday with the presentation of the program, followed by lot of awesome activities: cooperative games, mindfulness, yoga, ice-skating and team sports. Sceneries created by our project during the celebration of the mobilities promote sociocultural exchanges among participants, getting to know other realities and , in short, inclusion through physical activities and sports as the main of this ERASMUS+ project!
Now, you can enjoy the second issue of IES Sol de Portocarrero Magazine for free! With a slightly more exprienced editorial board for this second number, the result is very good.
We would like to highlight the great job done by Noelia Moya, student coordinator of the press team during the first mobility of our project, ‘Almeria’18 Olympic Games of Health’ held last March in Spain. The Erasmus+ section of this magazine is worth reading for all this project’s participants, as well as the whole magazine.
Read it clicking on the next link:
Organizing School: IES SOL DE PORTOCARRERO
Dates: March, 18th-24th, 2018.
Host students and visitors: Host students_Mob_1
- Openning Ceremony: Theater by the hand of the Theater Company of the School, Flamenco show and ‘Tasting’ of Local products thanks to our sponsor Juan Segura e Hijos and the support of the parent’s association AMPA Almariya. Theater_Program
- Sports Celebration: mixed teams (countries and genders) and adapted rules to promote cooperation. Info_Sports_Celebration_Erasmus+_EN
- Explanatory Video of the Athletic events: Track and Field_Events
- Four Erasmus+IHMB Teams, made by students of the four participating countries: Erasmus Teams and Press Team
- Seven Teams of IES Sol de Portocarrero of the optional subject Health, Physical Activity and Quality of Life.
- Five teams of our guest schools: Three teams of IES Too-Retamar (1st day: Sports Games) and 2 teams of IES Nicolás Salmerón (2nd day: Track and Field Events)
- 14 students of ASALSIDO (Down Syndrome Association of Almería) and 1 student of ‘A Toda Vela’, association for disabilities. They are invited to participate in the Track and Field events (March 22nd), and they will be included in the participating teams.
Credentials: all participants must carry their credentials, ‘athletes’ and guests to the opening ceremony. CREDENTIALS FOR PARTICIPANTS AND VOLUNTEERS.
Clothing for athletes and volunteers: athletes and volunteers must wear their Erasmus T-shirt for the sports events.
Volunteers team: a group of 31 volunteers made by students of the Vocational Training Degree of Physical Activity and Sports will help with the organization of this Olympic Games. Furthermore, each team will count with a guide during the Sports Celebrations.
Nice video presentation of students from Liceum Psary (Poland) answering the questions defined during the TM_1, Transnational Meeting in Sweden, before coming to Spain to participate in our project’s first Olympic Games (short-term exchange).
Good job done by the students of Liceum Ogolnokstalcace . They are really good filming and editing videos, so we all have much to learn from them during these two years.
Spanish, Swedish and German students are already improving their skills as film makers for our next visit to Poland. Results will be ready soon!