Organizing School: IES SOL DE PORTOCARRERO
Dates: March, 18th-24th, 2018.
Host students and visitors: Host students_Mob_1
- Openning Ceremony: Theater by the hand of the Theater Company of the School, Flamenco show and ‘Tasting’ of Local products thanks to our sponsor Juan Segura e Hijos and the support of the parent’s association AMPA Almariya. Theater_Program
- Sports Celebration: mixed teams (countries and genders) and adapted rules to promote cooperation. Info_Sports_Celebration_Erasmus+_EN
- Explanatory Video of the Athletic events: Track and Field_Events
- Four Erasmus+IHMB Teams, made by students of the four participating countries: Erasmus Teams and Press Team
- Seven Teams of IES Sol de Portocarrero of the optional subject Health, Physical Activity and Quality of Life.
- Five teams of our guest schools: Three teams of IES Too-Retamar (1st day: Sports Games) and 2 teams of IES Nicolás Salmerón (2nd day: Track and Field Events)
- 14 students of ASALSIDO (Down Syndrome Association of Almería) and 1 student of ‘A Toda Vela’, association for disabilities. They are invited to participate in the Track and Field events (March 22nd), and they will be included in the participating teams.
Credentials: all participants must carry their credentials, ‘athletes’ and guests to the opening ceremony. CREDENTIALS FOR PARTICIPANTS AND VOLUNTEERS.
Clothing for athletes and volunteers: athletes and volunteers must wear their Erasmus T-shirt for the sports events.
Volunteers team: a group of 31 volunteers made by students of the Vocational Training Degree of Physical Activity and Sports will help with the organization of this Olympic Games. Furthermore, each team will count with a guide during the Sports Celebrations.